Wednesday 16 June 2010

Austria Day 3

I get up early for a morning session before the nations training starts, but only manage about 10mins before the feature is closed. It wasn't a good session anyway.

Team training is at 11.45, this time i have been lent a better paddle by Adrian, but I'm still not getting on great. Towards the end of the session the paddle snaps just before i enter the hole. Luckily I manage to stop myself going into it with no paddle.



In the evening we headed to the castle for the opening ceremony. This was good fun, and had the youngest junior, Daniel, as our flag bearer. There was a buffet put on and a free bar - maybe not the best idea the night before the competition starts. I have to be up early as I am opening the competition in the OC-1 class at 10am.

No comments:

Post a Comment